Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 13, 2019

New York Beauty is addicting, 15 minutes to stitch, and To Do Tuesday

I have a 4th block finished, and I was able to fix the 2nd one to fit the others.  I am loving this project so much more than I expected!





15 Min to Stitch Report

After some advice from my blogging community, I have decided to count only 6 days a week since I don't sew on Sundays.  Thank you ladies for all of your support and great advice!

15 minutes sewing days/last week: 6/6
15 minutes sewing days/Jan: 11/11
15 minutes sewing days/2019: 11/11
Success Rate:  100%

To Do Tuesday:

This week I plan to finish two more NYB blocks,  cut out my polar bear block in my Alaska quilt, get some more quilting done on Mom's quilt, cut out some barn and pig blocks, and finish Ariel.

I didn't get linked up last week, but I did accomplish my weekly to do list.  Yay!  I hope this week goes as well.

I am also linking to BOMs Away with Lynette.

5 comments:

  1. These look fantastic together. They should become easier to make the more you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those blocks are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning! That New York Beauty is just that!! Fabulous. Your pieces line up so perfectly and it is a wow statement for sure. Great idea for counting only six days a week. I am just joining in myself - today is day two. I think I will use that suggestion as well. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those blocks are just amazing! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blocks! That's going to be a stunning project when it's all finished. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day. Hope this week has been as good.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.