Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Cutting a new quilt!

Patty Polar Bear has begun.  This is the first block in my Alaska quilt.  The plan is to make one block per month as part of my "Create Your Own BOM" challenge.


The Patty block will be made from the fabrics below.  They are just pieces from my stash.  I still need to cut the snowflake background and the white for Patty the Polar Bear.



I am linking up with:

Wednesday Wait Loss
Midweek Makers
Let's Bee Social

5 comments:

  1. Patty the Polar Bear is a cutie! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with that cute block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be so cute - keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun pattern! Looking forward to seeing this one come together.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.