Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

I started my Christmas Row Quilt on Christmas Day!

We spent a wonderful Christmas at my daughter's home with her husband and our grand baby.   While we all relaxed and after opening presents, I colored in my first Gingerbread House. It is all pressed and ready to begin embroidery.  I LOVE IT!

Below is the pattern from Crabapple Hill.



Here is my photo.  It won't come alive until I get the embroidery done.  







This block is part of my 2019 Create your own BOM.  You can read about it at the link.  Is there a quilt you want to make this year but want to do a little each month?  If so,  please create a post and link up.  I would love to follow you.



I am linking up with:

Freemotion by the River
UFO Busting
Let's Bee Social

5 comments:

  1. That's a darling embroidery. I can hardly wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be great to see your progress on this new project. I too love the rhythm of the needle and have several pigs to grab when I have to go somewhere.
    happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your embroidery block! This will be one beautiful quilt! I can't wait to watch your progress throughout the year!
    Happy Embroidery & Quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be adorable once it's all stitched up. Heck it already is! I have so many quilts I could turn into little personal BOM's. I need to do inventory on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt! Sounds like you had a perfect Christmas afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.