Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Yay! My horses are done!

The horse quilt is bound!  I am keeping it at my house for the grand babies when they come to visit along with other quilts for them to choose from.  I dream of watching movies together or reading books cuddled in our quilts.

This is on my 3rd Quarter Finish Along List.

Here is a link back to my original goals.

















I brought out my October quilts to display around the house.  It feels so festive.  It is also fun to see quilts others made for me among my own finishes.

I made this at my state's annual Quilt Fest from a class.  


The quilt on the couch was made and given to me by a quilt friend.  The one on the wall is made from a round robin.  So many people who are dear to me made blocks as well as ladies I met online.



The flowers were made for me by a quilt friend as well.


I am linking up with:

Freemotion by the River
Esther's WOW
Monday Making
Let's Bee Social

9 comments:

  1. What a fun horse quilt! You really nailed this design and it just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horses are cute. I don't celebrate Halloween but it is good seeing your quilts. How lucky are you to be given so many beautiful quilts.
    When do you get to see your new granddaughter. When is the next baby due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful! Love the whimsy and colors of your herd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Horse quilt is awesome! You and the grandlittles are going to have some fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, love the horses and all the colorful and wonderful memories in your quilts!!! Great FAL entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, colorful horses. What a great quilt. I love the pumpkin inspiration. Happy Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those horses are fabulous. I LOVE the pumpkins too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lot of fun quilts to bring out in the fall. You remind me I need to hurry up and get my Halloween decorations out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those horses are such fun! I love that they look like they are peeking out of barn stalls. On behalf of the entire FAL crew, thanks for participating this year.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.