Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 5, 2018

One Monthly Goal and Baby blanket is done.

My one monthly goal is to quilt my Quilter's Garden.   I designed this quilt as an online swap a few years back and met so many wonderful quilters.  Thanks for the memories and the blocks.  About one block in each row was made by a swap member.  I do sell this pattern in my Craftsy Shop listed in my side bar.





I did complete last month's goal but forgot to link up.  I have been busy and was away for the birth of my 3rd grand baby.





My daughter got her baby safely here last week. She is so little and sweet. Being a grandma is so wonderful!  She was 6 lbs 14 oz.



I finished the crochet work on this blanket just in time for the baby shower in two weeks.  It is for my nephew's first baby.  I made the top entirely from scraps cutting out squares in different sizes.  This was a cute way to use up those leftovers.

This is one of my 3rd Quarter Finish-Along Goals.  (See my original goal post here.  It is number 10 in the list.)









I have been doing lazy sewing for the past couple of weeks.  I come home tired and just chill instead of sew.  I hope to get the bug again soon and power down.  I have met my major monthly goals all year and need to keep my stamina up.  For my 18 in 2018 I have accomplished everything so far except for some applique' work on my Diamond Hill quilt.  I have finished 3/4 of that goal and need to squeeze in the rest.  If I can get that finished as well as my Oct, Nov, and Dec goals then I can be 100% for 2018.  

I am linking up with:

Crazy Mom Quilts
Finished or Not Friday
Can I get a whoop whoop?
Midweek Makers
Wait Loss Wednesday
Needle and Thread Thursday
Friday Foto Fun
TGIFF











8 comments:

  1. Awwww. Congratulations to all. She is so tiny and so adorable.

    I really like that crocheted edge on the blanket. That's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so excited about the baby that I forgot to say how cute that row quilt is. Each block is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goal setting has really worked for you! I am always amazed each month when you get 100% done! Good job! Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss. You're such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little cowgirl quilt! Love your row quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilters Garden is a great quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project. And what a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS DEANA... I am so happy for you being a grandma again and everything went well. Of course, I love your row by row. It is a great design. Your mojo will come back when you are ready. Remember quilting is a hobby, it's not your life. HEALTH AND HAPPINESS IS.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet - welcome to the little one. The quilt is precious as is she. On behalf of the FAL global hosts, thank you for participating and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Row Quilt! Congratulations on the finish!
    Also, Congrats on the safe arrival of your little grandchild! :-)
    Happy Quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.