Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Cute BOM - It's a Wild Life...



I have been enjoying looking at all of the blocks online in the "It's a Wild Life" BOM.  I downloaded the patterns yesterday but have not rummaged through my stash yet for fabrics.  I would really like to do it even though there is a ton of applique'.  I will likely do fusible on this one because I have other applique' projects going on at this time.

Here are some links I found to refer back to:

Just Let me Quilt
Creatin' in the Sticks
Sew Incredibly Crazy
August Block Linkup
July Block Linkup- Fishing Bear
June Block Linkup- Owls in a Tree
May Block Linkup - Bear Paw
April Block Linkup- Pine Trees
March Block Linkup- Deer
February Block Linkup- Leaves

I also found the cutest ever nutcracker pattern from Sew Incredibly Crazy that I bought today.  I plan to put it as borders in my Christmas row quilt I am planning.

I also signed up for the free Save The Bees Block of the Month.  I found another bee pattern with birds I loved but I like the flower blocks better in the Save the Bees Pattern.  I think I will do some sort of mix of the two patterns some day.

I first heard about it at Kathy's Quilts.  Her blog is on my blog roll, so I enjoy seeing what she is doing.

2 comments:

  1. I loved that Nutcracker pattern too. It should be illegal for these people to post all these cute things when we have so many WIPS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun BOM. Reminds me of Yellowstone trips. The nutcracker quilt is really great. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.