Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 19, 2018

One for baby and one for friend...

I was able to get two simple tops put together at my little family quilt retreat.  I haven't decided who will get the yellow and pink baby quilt.  My daughter is getting a girl in two months and her cousin is also getting a girl in November.  One of them will receive this.  I plan to add a back and crochet around the edge.  It was just made from leftovers.





I also finished the top for my Christmas Priceless Quilter's swap.   Yay!  I am done early.  Now I just need to baste, quilt, and bind.  I made one like it last year with a different colored border.


I am linking up today with:

Needle and Thread Thursday
Wait Loss Wednesday
Let's Bee Social
Midweek Makers

7 comments:

  1. Both of these are nice quilt. I really like your last one... simple blocks that make a great quilt. Congrats on finishing early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel great to have a finish and 2 are nearly there. Good on you for using up your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been busy and you've gotten a lot done! I'm curious about the swap. You make quilts for each other and swap them? I've swapped blocks and mini-quilts before but never anything bigger. Are there specific requirements--color, size? Curious about how such a thing would work. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it fun to make quilts from scraps? You swap quilt has such an cheery color scheme! Very beautiful. 💛

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both quilts are beautiful. I especially like the colors, fabrics, and pattern of the second one. Lucky babies!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.