Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Quilt on the frames

One of my December goals is to get this quilt quilted.  It is on the frames and ready to baste.  This quilt belongs to my sister in law, Felicity, but all of my sisters and my mother had a part in making it.  It was part of a family round robin we did a couple of years ago, so I made 1/5 of it.  Now I get to quilt it!  Fun family memories are in this project.




I am linking up with Bom's Away, Moving it Forward Monday, Main Crush Monday,  and Monday Making.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty. :) Are you going to hand quilt it, or do you "just" use the frame to get it basted for work at the machine? What a great idea - I always did the floor crawl. . . Hard on the knees with bed-size quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your basting frame do you hand baste stitch all the or do you pin baste

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.