Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Deana's 17 for 2017 March Update!

I worked on a few of my 17 for 2017 list items in March.  Baby steps are still steps in the right direction, right?


My number 5 is Jodi's Lattice - I designed this one for my sister and still want to make myself one.  This was also a family round robin quilt.  I am quilting this for my sister.  This month I purchased the batting, backing, and binding to get started on the quilting.



The backing is on the left and the border/binding is on the bottom.  They are not the same fabric but are close.



My number 12 is Mom's Medallion - I needed to quilt this for Mom, and it is done!  Yay!  I actually have a finish on this list instead of just progress!



Here is the back!  It is bound, but I didn't get a finished photo taken before getting it back to Mom.



Number 13 is  Felicity's blue sparkle stars - I got it basted and ready to quilt.



You can see the basting stitches below.


Number 15 is my Christmas Log Cabin - I have 16 more blocks in progress.  I am getting close on finishing a top on this one.










I am linking up with 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! I really like Jodi's Lattice - it's a great variation on a classic pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful assortment of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D You just got 3 adult spontaneous Whoa!!'s from this kitchen when I opened your thumbnail and the top for your sister showed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done so well! A finished project too - that's great. Keep it going.....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.