Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Deana: February goal follow up!


This is my February Goal Followup:

 Storm at Sea quilt.  DONE!  Yay!
Before



AFTER


  • Quilt Jodi's Chevron - DONE!

  • Outline quilt Mom's Medallion - 3/4 DONE

  • Baste Star Crazy - DONE

  • Applique' my first Diamond Hill BOM block - ALMOST DONE.  I have half of the red and all the green left to stitch down.

  • 4 Dear Jane blocks completed - not even one done

  • Finish my family country mystery quilt top BECAUSE I can't justify starting a new top without finishing another. DONE, BUT I can't show it because it is a mystery and not everyone else is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.