Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 20, 2015

Deana: Buggy Barn Stars, Brielle's Braid, & Machine Quilting

I have been working on a few projects today.

I am trimming the Buggy Barn star blocks to size.  Here are a few up on the design wall.




I am also still deciding on the arrangement of fabric for Brielle's Braid.  I am going to get another black and add to the top.  It just needs more black.

I am also getting Shimmer Braid quilted.  I am only getting to it a little each day, but it is still progress nonetheless.



Linking up today with:



5 comments:

  1. Ooo - Pretty progress on Shimmer Braids! And I am in LOVE with the star block collection. . . Seriously in love with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is gorgeous! Are you doing it on your sewing machine or a long arm? It's not attached and it looks like it's basted, so I'm thinking machine. Wow!! I really like your star block, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, good looking work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Brielle's braid is turning out! Nice fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those new braids in black, beige and white are gorgeous. The fabric you chose give them a modern twist that I like. :-)
    As for your Shimmer Braid quilt... Your quilting is beautiful. I particularly love the feathers underlined with the two straight lines that you've made in the centre part of the quilt. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.