Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 17, 2015

Deana: Flowering Snowball and StashBee

Hello Blogland!

I only have a couple of blocks to show today.  The first is a Flowering Snowball.  I am brushing up on my curves and putting my birthday fabric from last year to good use.  I'm going to love this one!  It does not look like much now because there is only one block, but give it some time.


Next up are my StashBee blocks.  I think they are pretty cute and hopefully the recipient will love them too.




Finally, here is a block I made up while preparing for my Fort Worth Fabric tutorial that will post on Tuesday.  It is a piece in the last block in the FREE Shimmer Braid QAL.  Click the link to the pattern.


I am linking up tonight with:






8 comments:

  1. I am making some flowering snowball blocks. I think they are beautiful blocks. I am using black and white prints and made fabric. http://artinsearch.blogspot.com/2015/01/made-fabric-and-flowering-snowball-block.html
    I bought templates, but it isn't easy cutting. How are you doing yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowering snowball block. I'd have to brush up on curves to be able to make that one, not just use it to brush up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deana - the flowering snowball looks wonderful - a collection of them will look splendid together!
    But golly the thought of sewing curves in a block terrifies me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, total #CreativeGoodness. Absolutely beautiful and inspirational. Looking forward to your tutorial with Fort Worth Studio.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! I do love that Flowering Snowball block. This is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! Your fabrics are always so pretty. I love the scrap jar stars and I can't wait to get back to the shimmering braid quilt. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all! Your fabrics are always so pretty. I love the scrap jar stars and I can't wait to get back to the shimmering braid quilt. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful snowball blocks with this fabrics.
    Thanks for linking up to the TGIFF

    Love from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.