Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 10, 2014

Deana: Stash Bee Sign Ups and "Featured" YaY!

Linking up today at Show Off Saturday!

I was featured at Link-a-Finish-Friday!  Yippee!  They featured my Windmill Quilt Finish.  I recommend that you go check out the great quilts everyone is working on.  There is a link to the patten on the right side bar.

I have now received all my sewing machine blocks from the Quilter's Garden swap.  They are so cute together!  I am surprised that the colors go together so well.  Thank you Phyllis, Linda, Cathy, Susan, and Ann!

 Here they are with all of the machines I have made.
You can get the pattern at Craftsy or Etsy.

The swap is open to late comers.  We are making "Rotaries in Bloom" this month.  Late comers will have to purchase the sewing machine pattern if they want them in their quilt, but if you sign up with the intent to swap 1 block before the end of October, you will get the rotary flower pattern for free.  All other months are free if you swap at lest one block a month.

Rules can be found at this link.





I have added a button to my right sidebar for the Stash Bee.  I am hoping I get in to participate next year.  If you are interested in signing up, click the button or this link.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this quilt, and will buy the pattern asap. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deana, your quilt deserved to be featured, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.