Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 7, 2014

Deana: July hopes and dreams...

I know it may be boring to read about another person's goals, but I love posting them because they drive me to achieve.  Here are my JULY GOALS:

1.  Quilt Mom's Round Robin Quilt. FINISHED July 12
2.  Participate in the Block Lotto.  FINISHED block July 11
3.  Quilt & bind the Windmill Quilt. 
4.  Finish Jessi's Medallion top.
5. 8 Dear Jane Blocks. 
6.  Finish the blocks for the second Windmill Quilt.   TOP DONE JULY 26
7.  Cut out 10 Christmas Log Cabin Blocks

July nearly has 5 weeks in it, but I will be gone some for reunions and Girls Camp.  I hope I can check them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.