Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Deana: Snowman Embroidery quilting ideas

I have been sewing this week!!!  It is amazing what a person can do when they have a week and a half off of work.  It has been so wonderful!

I have finished piecing a Dear Jane block and prepped it for applique, set together my embroidery snowman blocks that are finished, prepped the remaining snowman blocks for embroidery at wrestling matches in January, started my log cabin Christmas quilt, and sewn Jessi's log cabin quilt blocks together.








Here is a link to ideas on how I can quilt my snowman quilt when it finally gets finished.  This quilting was done by Margaret in Maine.  She is amazing!

Here is another link to this same quilt done by someone else.  Note the beautiful quilting.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.