Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 2, 2012

The result of the cracker jack block...

I posted a picture of a cracker jack block I made in December here.

Now I can reveal its purpose.  The Block Lotto participants made a quilt for the Lotto's creator, Sophie.  She was having an extremely difficult season of life, so some fabulous ladies put together a group to make her this quilt.  You can see my block in the second row.  We each selected a past Block Lotto block for our pattern.  We were to follow the color rules of the original Block Lotto block.

If you are interested in the Block Lotto, the January block complete with instructions can be found here.  I just LOVE this month's block.  I hope I get it done soon.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I recognized the cracker block as being a former lotto block, just like some others that showed up on blogs but I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE that they were all connected and ... for me! You are all incredible!

    I blogged the list of who made which blocks on my blog, here

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.