Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BOM Month 2 complete: Ann

Those 112 little squares made 28 4 inch lattice squares. There are 15 colors, and there are 4 different greens, so there is a green stripe in each lattice square. I don't think any 2 squares are alike. It took a lot longer than I had planned to get them sewn together. It would take less time if I did not have to pick out so much. Those little corners have to be so exact and ALL the seams have to be a strict 1/4 inch, or they don't fit.
I am pleased with how well it turned out. There are 6 blocks on each side and 8 on the top and bottom. (I forgot to rotate it 180 degrees, so it is upside down.) Now I can work on my Mystery block.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Those lattice blocks look like a ton of work, but they are so beautiful and you did such a nice job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It's even more beautiful now!! You know, I think I'll not look at the quilt show just so I can be in awe at your new addition each month.

    This one has got to be tons more work on a monthly basis than last year's was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of work but it certainly was worth it. Your work is beautiful and the block is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.