Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brown Bag received...Deana

I was excited to pick up my mail today because of these fabrics.  My brown bag partner sent them to me.  There are four half yard cuts.  THANK YOU PARTNER and thanks to Joylynn for the project.
I haven't decided if I'll use them or not yet, but I found some blocks from an old UFO that match pretty good.  Maybe I can finish up an old UFO while I'm at this project.  I haven't had the fabrics long enough to decide what else I have that goes with them.

I also found this quilt from eagleswingsquilts that has wonderful hexagon shaped blocks that could use up some of this brown bag fabric and be combined with my UFOs above.
I also found leslie-farmfreshquilts.blogspot.com had a pretzel hexagon shaped quilt she is working on that has inspired me.

1 comment:

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.