Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ann: Star Crazy top FINISHED!!!

I spent 4 days at Dora's, tending kids, and was able get December's stars and 1/2 square triangles and most of the top put together. My birthday was on Thursday, and the girls gave me the day off from babysitting, then Marian had a 3 day weekend, and Jeff had Friday off, so I had a long weekend to do what I wanted. Getting the top finished was a priority, and here it is. I will bind it with the same green that is in the long strips. I have a plain Kona piece in the same green that I will use for the back. I now have 4 tops that are waiting to be quilted. Next priority is quilting and binding the baby quilt for Jennie!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Congrats on a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!! Mine is very close -- just needs a few more borders but they are all pieced and cut.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.