Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 17, 2010

Post by DJ: Faye's gift to me

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE what Faye made for me.  I didn't have a log cabin quilt until now.  The colors are SO SO SO me!!  Thanks Faye.

We decided to make this cute little watermelon quilt last year, and Theresa agreed to kit it for us (she's fabulous with fabric selection).  As a fun surprise she brought our kits to us at our Christmas luncheon.  It was so much fun.  She also made these darling little pin cushions for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. This comment is for all 3 posts. I love the log cabin quilt. It does look like your style! Love the quilts from your Christmas luncheon. The one for Lorna is so cute! Your Black Lotto blocks are very eye catching. Can't wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.