Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cracker Jacks quilt taught by Kaye Evans

I took this Cracker Jacks class from Kaye Evans at Ruby's Inn several years ago. I loved the class so much that I actually took it AGAIN at annual meeting the following year.  One of the quilts is completed and given away.  The blocks are only 10" finished (the largest one anyway).  They are just so fun to make.  I don't know whether I'll just finish them up as little indivitual quilts or put them together.

1 comment:

  1. Kaye taught again this year at Bryce. Jill Finley did an amazing trunk show and talked about how she gets together with family members to make quilts. It reminded me a little of your group and the wonderful heritage you are passing along.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.