Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 14, 2009

Priceless Christmas Wallhanging Swap 2009


The Priceless Quilters are Faye, Linda, Theresa, Peggy, Mariella
Deana, Deb, Karen, and Lorna
Not in attendance:  Loretta and Cori (they no longer live here)

Linda made this for Peggy

Peggy made this machine embroidered Christmas piece for Linda.  Even the border lace was made by Peggy.

Karen made this autumn colored table runner for Mariella.

Mariella made this Americana one for Karen.  She even gave her a quilt hanger for it.

Deb made this sewing notions quilt for Theresa.

Theresa made this cute project for Faye.

She also made her some paper folded German star ornaments.  They are a German family secret.

Faye made this yo-yo quilt for Cori.

Loretta made this table runner for Lorna.

Lorna made these monthly little quilts for me.  They came with a cute little stand made by my brother-in-law, Andy.  They are two sided and only one side can be seen.  They are pieced, cross stitched, and machine embroidered.
Cori made Loretta a cute little bag, but I did not get a photo for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. I happened to browsing looking for I spy quilts. I came across your blog and loved the curvy table runner that Loretta made for Lorna. Can you direct me to the pattern. I really really want to make this. It's such a different design. I love all the gifts in the gift exchange.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.