Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DJ and I did have a really fun weekend. If you want to see someone as excited as a child in a candy store, go to a fabric store with us--especially a store that is moving and selling their quilt fabric at 50% off. The only problem is that now I have two pieces of fabric for stack and whack quilts and I'm having a hard time sleeping at nights because I'm planning my quilts instead of sleeping--and I can't even start them for a while. (You can see my fabric on DJ's post.)

I did get my quilt for Shanna on the frames and have started quilting it. That's a major accomplishment. It's taken me a long, long time to get to this point. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed hand quilting since it has been a while since I have done any.

I have my miniatures out again and am hoping to spend a little time each day working on those. There are just too many quilts and too little time. I will also continue to work on my Dorinda quilt. I hope I get something else done in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.