Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Retreat

Marie, That sounds good to me. I am scheduled to work on Friday, but will work on getting it off. I may have to come and go a little, as I will probably have Jennie's baby during the day. She may just want to come up and see what is going on. We have not started on her project yet. She is so tired at the end of the day, that she has not had energy to work on it. She has a new calling, counselor in Young Women, so that takes up a bunch of her time too.

I am on my last setting of my embroidery hoop for the 1st side. I like your idea about the tracing wheel. I still have one from High School, and so I plan to do that for the next side. That way it will look similar.

I am getting the baby quilt done this week, so will post it when it is bound and complete.

Tracy, Please let us know if we can help with the Heritage Book. I just love the idea.

Lyn, I am glad to hear how well your project is coming. I hope to have my 2nd side done and the bottom by the time we get back from California the end of April. I hope Paul is planning to drive most of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.