Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Miniature Quilt


Marie wanted to see how I was putting my miniature quilts together. Here is a photo. I did a take off from the curved quilt I linked from Road to California on this blog. The curves were easy and fun. If you double click you can see closer the border. It is little bitty flying geese. I've only got one side in the photo but another almost done. It takes awhile to paper piece those little geese.

Marie, I was web surfing the other day and saw a bookshelf with several little miniquits on it. It was adorable! I think that would be a wonderful idea to bind each one.

Wed, Thur, and Fri sound perfect to me. Can't wait except I've got a lot to do before then. I'm way behind, just beginning my second border. I'll make it though. I've been machine quilting older projects that I'll post soon. Gotta do it when you get the bug!

Everyone, please post a photo of your two rows side by side for us to cheer you on! Mom, maybe you could encourage Felicity to photograph hers and yours and run over to Jodi's to post them. I can't wait to see!

Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.