Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My pictures

I'm going to attempt to get my pictures posted so here goes. This is the quilt I made for Patrea's little Tyson. I machine quilted it and it is paper pieced. It got pretty complicated, but it was so much fun to make.

Oh good, it finally worked; so I'll try some more. This is my Round Robin July wall-hanging. Some of you will recognize blocks that you made.

This is my fabric origami wall-hanging. It was fun to make.


This is my January wall-hanging.

This is another Round Robin quilt--my February quilt.

Here is my October wall-hanging.

This is a baby quilt I made for Juliana. I know it's really bright, but I really like it.

This is a fun little wall-hanging that I made a about 3 years ago.

As you can see, I like to make wall-hangings. They go a lot faster and I don't get bored with it before it's done. I also like being to display them. I guess that's why I decided to do a wall-hanging with my Dorinda quilt instead of a big quilt, but it's actually turning out to be more work because the applique pieces are so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.