Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8/13/08 12:13 PM

Deana
Yes, it has templates for the curved pieces, the corner appliqué piece and all the triangles for the sunburst--we'll I guess everything needed for the block. It just doesn't have the pattern for the sashing or the border. If it makes you feel any better I just got the book a week and a half ago from Ann. Hmm--I sure hope we're all doing the same quilt. Wouldn't that be funny if we all showed up with something different.

There is a picture of Dorinda's Rose of Sharon quilt that I would like to do for my next applique project, but I must not get ahead of myself. I'll do good to get this one finsihed.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.