Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 10:55 AM

Marie:
I would love for your sister to join us!! I would love to get to know her better. So, does Ann want to make the Dorinda quilt? I began constructing the paper pieced section on the computer last week. It is rather challenging, but I'll keep at it. I want to know the finished size of the main blocks before I begin constructing the applique parts. That way we can get the quilt size we want to make figured out. Mom and I are both leaning towards dying our own fabric and then adding other pieces to it. What do you think? I'll have to order us some bolts of pfd fabric (prepared for dying) and make sure we have all the chemicals, dyes, and paints. We'd have to organize a time to get together to do it. It is fun.

Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.