Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Chookshed Challenge End of Month Linky

Hello blogland!  I hope you have had a calm, pleasant, and productive April.  I did.

The Chookshed linky party for April is below.  Feel free to add a link and visit the others.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
My Pineapple quilt top is completed and off to the quilter tomorrow along with the mystery quilt I finished at the retreat last week.  Yay!  So far I have done well with my goals in this challenge.

How did you do?


This is the mystery quilt.  I was able to use up fabrics that didn't have a home or "quilt to live in" from my stash.  It will be a donation quilt.  I am considering foster care children who have to leave their homes.



For those who have kindly asked about my husband, he is doing much better as far as pain goes.  He still hurts all the time, but not nearly as much.  His finger is healing.  He did not have to have surgery to remove the end of his finger. It may grow back crudely, but it will be functional.  Thanks for your concerned comments and emails.  We have been managing the care of the horses as a team now as it is difficult for him to do it on his own one handed.

Links to participants: 

Deana - You are here!
Jo 
Narelle - Pins and Whiskers - in her left sidebar

11 comments:

  1. Well done on your finishes. Glad to hear that hubby is progressing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely tops Deana and good to hear of progress on the finger front. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good hubby is slowly healing and can give you a hand with the horses.
    Great finishes with both quilts.
    Maria
    Iifeontheblock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how to do the link thing but mine is posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, such a colourful pineapple plantation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that pineapple quilt I may be tempted myself one day. Your stash quilt I’m sure will find someone to love it. Glad hubbys finger is getting better but more work for you by the sounds of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. april a total bust for me sewing wise...haven't sewn hardly a stitch for six weeks...hoping my mojo returns soon as i adjust to life without my dear mom...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright sunshiny pineapples ... too sweet.
    Your mystery quilt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've enjoyed checking out the blog links but some of them will not allow me to leave a comment, dont know why. Anyone else have that problem?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pineapple quilt is such fun with all those bright colors. Congrats on having such a productive 2024. Good to hear that Your Guy is doing better, sorry he still hurts. Hopefully healing will speed up as it gets farther along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did great........ And there are heaps on the challenges...... Great to motivate each other........

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.