Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Been sewing swap blocks

Hello blog friends.  Not much sewing has been happening in my neck of the woods, but I did enjoy getting these swap blocks done yesterday after work.

The leaf blocks were a fun method as requested by my stashbee queen this month.




The other three blocks were made for 3 people in a local block swap group I joined this year.  One requested the star in blues and greens while another lady wanted the same star in Halloween fabrics.  It was super fun fussy cutting the pieces from a Halloween fabric I had.




The red and white star block came together with ease.  I did cut the pieces different than the pattern to cut down on half square triangles.  I don't really favor them.


3 comments:

  1. good to see your sewing something........which is more then I can say for me...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Halloween block is fun - swaps are very motivating!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.