Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 1, 2020

October NDC

 



The new number for October is #5.  




My Number 5 is to quilt and bind my Memory Round Robin Quilt!  Yeehaw!  It is already done!  I finished it a couple of months ago!





Since I am done with September's challenge number, perhaps I will continue to try and finish August's Diamond Hill glue basting.

My number 7 from August didn't get much attention in August or September.  Oh well.  I had other priorities which was mainly focusing on getting back into school and my Garden Party Row Quilt.  I think I have only one border left to glue baste.




Please link up your progress from September, whatever it is.  I love to see what you are working on.  

Also, please link up what you will be working on in October.  You can do one or two posts; it does not matter to me.

Late comers are welcome to join.  The following numbers have been drawn thus far this year, so make a list and skip these numbers.  
1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

New comers can link their list at that linky party if desired.

You're invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Your memory quilt is beautiful - lots of lovely details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Diamond Hill quilt, it is going along well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Deana. You have done so much. All your work is lovely. How are the twins doing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects you are working on..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to know that your October goal is already met, and a bonus to keep working on your glue basting. The flowers are looking so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to be ahead for the month. Diamond Hill is gorgeous! Sounds like a good path forward to switch it in for the month.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.