Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Pieced backs from leftovers and linky parties...

Jennifer from Inquiring Quilter inspired me to get to work on quilting my Arizona quilt.  I had not planned on it yet, but I happened to have a piece of batting that fit perfectly for this very large quilt.  Arizona is 85" x 105".

I did not have backing fabric for it, but there were may leftover and precut pieces.  I went to work and ended up with this.  I kind of like how it turned out.



This is the front of Arizona.  I hope to begin basting it today.



I also used leftover blocks and pieces to make a back for one of my Barnyard quilts.  




Linky parties today include:









8 comments:

  1. Your bag is looking great. It is a great size. The Arizona quilt is wonderful and you will do a nice job with the quilting. You go girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back is a very great idea! Enjoy quilting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pieced backs are great! I try to use up the leftovers from the front on my backs, but sometimes it just looks too jumbled. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Arizona quilt - you obviously enjoy piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the Arizona quilt is awesome ,what a beautiful quilt,its just stunning,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Arizona quilt as you know, and I'm so happy to see you getting ready to quilt it! Simply lovely.

    I love pieced backs so I'm swooning over your pieced Barnyard back. Can't wait to see that one quilted as well.

    All in all a great week for you! Congrats. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Arizona quilt is fabulous but I can't wait to see the barn yard quilt. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job of using up the odds and ends on both quilt backs. Hope the quilting on both goes really smoothly. The Arizona quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.