Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

350 Blocks Challenge, 15 Min to Stitch

I made 23 blocks in May for the 350 blocks challenge.  It is hosted by Prairie Moon.

5 - It's a Garden Party row
18 - pieced sashing columns for my Arizona Quilt

My YTD running total is:  122 blocks



15 Minutes to Stitch Report:







PHD UFO May Progress and other reports are below.  I worked on four projects last month which yielded a complete finish, a top finished, and a row/pattern finished.  I also have a near finished bag.  See the previous post to read about it.










2 comments:

  1. May was a really productive month! Enjoy the time with the new grandbabies. Hopefully baby #2 won't be in the hospital for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Love all your progress....I would love to join you for
    the UFO Number Draw Challenge. I've got my list of quilts
    to work on and I posted about your challenge at my place, have a great day!

    My Place...
    https://100sweets.blogspot.com/2020/06/ufo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.