Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A binding, a back, a border - 15 Min report as well

Hello Blogland!  

Are we all kind of adjusting to this new lifestyle a bit?  That does not mean we have to like it though.

I have adjusted pretty well, and we are all doing well in my neck of the woods.  I have been sewing no more or less with the Covid-19 restrictions.

Last week I made this binding and this center backing strip from leftover blocks for one of my Barnyard quilts.  The cute little cans were given to me by my daughter.






When I coil up a binding to await a quilt, I stack them here.  You can see that I have several tops ready to quilt.  Four of those bindings go with quilts that are actually basted. 





I also cut borders and binding for this Barnyard quilt.  The binding should be sewn and coiled soon today.





I got to spend a little time with all of my grands...




One of my daughters as well as myself are in this photo:




15 Min to Stitch Report:



I am also linking up with:











3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of bindings ready to be sewn! I love your Barnyard quilt, front and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Barnyard quilts. Looks like you've got a few quilts that are just about finished. I've never been able to get in the habit of making my binding once the top is done, I always wait till it's quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those extra blocks make a super fun backing - it'll give you a two-for-one quilt, even! I like to cut my binding when I've finished cutting a quilt top out, too. I don't usually get it pressed until after the quilting, though. Nice cans, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.