Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 24, 2020

Finally machine quilting again AND UFO NDC link up!



My One Monthly Goal was to quilt and bind this fun Buggy Barn truck quilt for my grand son.  I think I can get it done this week.  Here is a little progress...





This is also my To Do Tuesday goal for this week.



My UFO NDC was to finish my barnyard top.  It is done - yay!



How did you do on our UFO NDC?  February's number was 8, and I am anxious to find out what March's will be.

Please link up your progress no matter how big or small here.  You can also add your March goal once the number is drawn on the 1st.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter




I am linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. On one hand I believe it is completely achievable to quilt and bind this bundle of cuteness in one week. On the other hand I am wondering, did you really wait till the 24th to set a monthly goal? The barnyard animals are just so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn't achieve any of my Feb goals. But I did make 2 baby quilts. Hopefully March will be better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you achieve your February OMG. It's a really great quilt! Thanks for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on meeting your Febraury UFO NDC goal. The Barnyard top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.