Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Trucks and Tractors!

My new grand baby is getting this fun quilt when he arrives!  I still need to applique the wheels and buckets down, but it is coming along nicely.  Buggy Barn patters are a BLAST!  This one is out of print and can no longer be purchased.

This quilt will be larger than a baby size, but my daughter is great with it.  It will be about 48" x 60" without borders.  It will be great for a big boy bed in a couple of years.








I am linking up with:




6 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Perfect for a little boy's first big boy bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book too and have been patiently waiting for the perfect opportunity to make it. Unfortunately it doesn't lend itself to only making a few blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! I just got my first grandbaby and he'll be getting lots of cool quilts too. I love the colors in the trucks and backgrounds. FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pattern, shame it's out of print. Your choice of fabric is perfect as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! I remember those tractor-loving toddler days. Your quilt is going to make you Grandma of the Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And he will have so much fun playing on this quilt when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.