Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

15 minutes to stitch report...

I am currently 100% for July.  It feels good to be back on track for my sewing goals. Being gone the entire month of June really killed my numbers but oh was it fun!

I generally sew on my Juki because of its industrial speed, but it only does a straight stitch.  I had to break out the Bernina this week for blanket stitch applique' and lettering on my Arizona Trek quilt.  I did trucks (see previous post), cow eyes, and dog noses.







These dogs will have button eyes.



Here is the code for my Arizona quilt along with some dates I added for our hiking and biking.







Here is the entire quilt thus far for those of you who have not seen or heard about it.  You can read about the story of this quilt here.




I have spent this week playing with my sweet grand daughter.  She is so easy and barely two.  She loves shoes - even Grandpa's.




She taught me that my front door is magnetic.  She has been rearranging my sewing room magnets from room to room.



Here is my 15 minutes to stitch report for the week.





I am also linking up with:

BOMs Away
MCM
Monday Making
Wips on Wednesday
Moving it Forward Monday
UFO Busting




5 comments:

  1. Those eyelashes cows are adorable!! But that grand-daughter has them beat for cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh... those cow eyelashes are something else! Loving how your projects are evolving and growing. Each little step is a step closer to finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These quilts are just so cute. Your hiking quilt is coming together well.
    Your granddaughter is so ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun blocks! The cows are so cute. Love how your Arizona quilt is coming together. Congrats on working in all the stitching time with all the cuddle time. Your granddaughter is a cutie. Hope this week was as good as last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little girl. I think Grandchildren are the greatest gift we have.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.