Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Two are quilted!

This post lists a finish for the 4th Quarter Finish-Along Linky Party.  Here is a link back to my original goal post.

This past week I quilted two tops and attached the binding.  I still need to do the hand part of the binding. I now have only one quilt left to finish this year for my  PHD and it feels great!




Here is the bee quilt.  I quilted little bees in it, which I like,  but I am not sure that I like the variegated thread I chose.  It is too late now.











I know I have already crossed them off as finished, but bindings are my favorite part.  I love to relax in front of a movie and hand stitch them.  They will be done by the end of the month.  UPDATE...SEE THIS LINK FOR FINISHED BINDINGS.

These two quilts were on my 4th quarter finish list!










7 comments:

  1. Love that bee quilting design. It is so much fun. Your bear paw log cabin is a beautiful quilt too. It's great to see some lovely finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your charts are most interesting. LOL Love the Bear Paw Log Cabin, a real beauty. The bee quilt ........ it just makes me smile and smile. The bees are so enchanting!! Love the way you quilting in the flowers too. I got to go look at those bees again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great finishes. I LOVE the quilting that you did on the bee quilt. The log cabin quilt is just beautiful in your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, both of them. One thing I like about your quilts is that there are all kinds. You don't make the same quilt over and over, essentially. These two quilts are as different as night and day, but they are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Bear Paw Log Cabin is such a beauty! I love the contrasting colors.
    The variageted thread you use around your bees adds even more colors. Perfect for me!
    I wish you a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those bees!! Lovely finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.