Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 26, 2018

Making Turkeys during Turkey time!

I know I wasn't supposed to start a new project this close to the end of the year because I will have a hard time finishing it in 2018.  I just couldn't help but get caught up with turkey Buggy Barns during November.  I just put the feet on and squared them up today.  This quilt has a framework of gourds as well of which I have yet to start on.

The turkeys still need French knot eyes and a small amount of applique'.



I am linking up today with:


Main Crush Monday
Monday Making
Moving it Forward Monday

3 comments:

  1. It's another great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turkeys have character. Looking forward to seeing the gourd border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun quilt. It just made me smile the whole time I was looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.