Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 10, 2018

Two quilted...one crocheted...

I was able to get two small quilts quilted this weekend and attach the bindings by machine.  I still have hand binding to do.

I also finished the crochet edge on this burp cloth and blanket for my new grand daughter.  She should be arriving within the next couple of weeks.

Life is so good!









All three of these quilts are on my 3rd Quarter Finish Along List.  The crocheted one is complete!

Here is a link back to my original goal list.
Here is the linky party link for this finish.



I am linking up with:

Tish's UFO Busting
BOM's Away
Monday Making
MCM
Moving it Forward Monday

7 comments:

  1. Good on you for getting them quilted. I love the fussy cut fabric used for the boots. CLEVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! That is going to be one lucky little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finishes are terrific. Esp. that lil' cowgirl one, its darling. And your crocheted one the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had one productive week! I LOVE the second baby quilt with those fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and colorful - a beautiful finish on your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all these finishes! Well done! Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2018 Finish-A-Long global hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.