Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Another finish for me!

Yay Yay Yay!  My third quilt is quilted this month.  I have been so productive without school.  Mom will be so happy when I surprise her with it next week when I visit.

This quilt is also on my 18 in 2018 list.   It was also my UFO number draw for June.  Check out everyone else's progress on this number draw at Patchwork Times.

This quilt was on my 2018 Finish Along List.  I am linking up with She Can Quilt's finish list.










I also want to show Abbey's barn blocks she made.



I also finished my round robin for June.  I am loving this one!  We always sew the blocks together and attach them to the quilt.  Since we are each making 5 blocks and there are 5 in a column, I chose to sew it in columns.  There were too many blocks at the start with a red background, so I am saving all these reds to be added later as they mix in with other colors.



I am linking up with:
Weight Loss Wednesday
Esther's WOW

7 comments:

  1. Abbey has done well. How lucky are you all.
    You've done well with your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....and it is beautiful. I love the quilting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You are talented and brave: a white backing fabric allows no place for quilting boo-boos to hide.
    I love the blocks, yours and Abbey's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the great finish! Your mom will love it. A family round robin! How I swish I had sisters who quilted. Oh well. Love the idea! Those blocks are so cute. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt and the barn blocks are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your finish. It's beautiful and the quilting design is perfect. I made this for my nieces wedding gift in aqua and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic quilting on this gorgeous quilt - it reminds me of an ancient tiled floor. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.