Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

15 min to stitch and To Do Tuesday

This is my 15 min to stitch report in days:

Year:  72 out of 91
March:  28 or of 31
April:  0 out of 1
79%

TO DO TUESDAY REPORT

Last week I got them all done.  This week 's  list is going to be a pretty tight because my little Ira is coming to visit Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday we are going jeeping for the rest of spring break.

1.  Piece two Bear Paw  tops as far as I can... they are queen sized

2. Piece the units in the bags I am making

3. Put my Hexagon on the frames to baste

I am linking up with:

Weight loss Wednesday
Sew, stitch , snap, share
Let's be social
Crazy mom quilts 

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad I always have more than 15 minutes to stitch a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects. I love the Bear's Paw quilt. It is beautiful. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time together. Those moments are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hexagon quilt is gorgeous. Have fun with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some beautiful projects in the works. Good luck finding time to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like setting your self some impressive targets, good luck with completing them Thanks for linking to Sew, Stitch, Snap, SHARE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive list, but I'm hoping what you really do is spend time with Ira. Have a great week! Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic projects! That Bear Paw quilt is amazing! Really love the colors in the block units too. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.