Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 19, 2018

Deana: Reindeer

My friend was finally able to come over and we started sewing our reindeer blocks.  These babies are so easy and so fast.  I have nine of them this far along.  I hope to get the reindeer done this month and start the Santas next month.  I would love love love to just finish these cuties up, but it a project I am saving only for when she comes one night a week.




I am linking up with:

TGIFF
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Finished or Not Friday
Crazy Mom Quilts
Midweek Makers
Weight Loss Wednesday
Needle and Thread Thursday

4 comments:

  1. What a cute block! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute reindeer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get them all sewn quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be so hard holding off sewing these blocks! But it's nice to sew them with your friend. You're making good progress on this quilt. Congratulations! Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.