Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Deana: One monthly goal and other goals!

It is a new month and time for goal setting again!

My One Monthly Goal for April is to quilt and bind this fundraiser quilt.  I have it basted and some outline quilting done on it.  The fund raiser is in a week so I know I can do this one.  P.S. I did not make this quilt.  I am just donating the quilting.  Several different women made the blocks or had blocks in their stash that they donated.  A sweet friend of mine, Millie Maki, put the blocks all together, so this is quite a group project.



I am linking up with One Monthly Goal's April Linky Party.




Here are my other goals for the month.  Now, I know it will be a stretch to get them all done, but I will do what I can.

Quilt JoAnn's sunbonnet Sue.  I didn't even get this one basted last month as planned.  I will see Joann in two weeks so I  hope to have it done for her.




Baste TJ's quilt.  I don't even have this one yet but I should have it in two weeks.

Quilt Felicity's blue and green stars.  You can see it is basted.




Finish the 16 blocks in my Christmas Log Cabin quilt that I started last month.  I know I won't get the whole top done because I need to decide on a pieced border.



Prepare two Diamond Hill blocks for applique'. I am two months behind on this project and need to do some catch up.




Complete 1 more row in Dear Jane.  



I will need to complete  8 blocks this month to finish the row.  I only have this row plus one more left besides the borders.



I am linking up with Finished or Not Friday.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Do you have a busy month planned! have fun with all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on reaching your goals. Love the Sunbonnet Sue quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice donation quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to read about the multiple women whose combined efforts created the lovely donation quilt. You have an impressive list of projects to complete in April - good luck reaching your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.