Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 27, 2017

Deana: Monthly goals - not going to get them all done!

Well, this is the last week of March and I am not going to get it all done as planned, but that is ok.  I added a ton of stuff to my goals this month after setting some.  I did the best I could with the time I had.

I had planned to finish this quilt top.  I still might make it, but it won't have borders sine I am unclear as to what I want to do with the borders.

Here is the plan:




Here is how far it is now:

Here is the production of the next 16 blocks:


I am linking up with:  Design Wall Monday, Main Crush Monday, Movig it Forward Monday

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and ambitious quilt. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous and complicated quilt pattern! Love your ambition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is coming up really nicely.. you are getting there

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.