Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Deana; 17 in 2017 January Progress

I joined 17 for 2017 where we made a list of 17 UFOs that we hope to make significant progress on in 2017.  You can see my list here.
Today we link up to show what progress we made.  Below is a list of how my projects looked when I started and the progress I made through the month.  I will only be listing the ones I made progress on.



Number 1 on my list was my Block Lotto Quilt - I won this quilt in 2016.  It was my first ever Block Lotto winning and I just love it!  I hoped to get some borders on it and put it into the "to be quilted" pile.
BEFORE


Here is the AFTER photo!





Number 2 was Periwinkle - This one just needed borders, quilted, and bound.  It was a family round robin that my sister put together for me.  Each year my two sisters, mom, and two sisters-in-law purchase fabric and select a design for a family member.  We cut it all out and make it into monthly kits.  Each month we pass them around so everyone works on them.  We always make sure an entire finished top makes it home to the owner at the end.  My sister Tracy created it for me.


BEFORE



AFTER


Number 3 is  Dear Jane - I have 2 1/2 rows left to get the blocks done.


BEFORE



5 applique blocks added!  I am now completely finished with all of the applique blocks for this quilt.  The remaining ones are pieced.


Number 4 is a Country Quilt- 

I got the border pieces organized and began sewing on them.








Number 10 was  Tracy's Columns - I needed to quilt it for my sister Tracy.


BEFORE



AFTER - DONE




Number 11 was  Felicity's stars 


BEFORE


AFTER - DONE





Number 16 is Jodi's Chevron - I need to quilt this for my sister, Jodi.


BEFORE



AFTER - ON THE FRAMES READY TO BASTE

I would also like to report on all of my progress for January.  In addition to the 17 for 2017 progress listed above, I also quilted one more quilt for my Aunt Joann.





I am linking up with 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what great progress you have made. Your projects are all lovely. I might have to work a bit harder lol. Nice to visit your blog.
    Clare in NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress - inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Deana!! That's amazing progress! Did you sleep at all during January?!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.