Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 3, 2015

Deana: Sew it's Friday!

Oh how I love having my Friday's off and no place to go!  That means I can get so much done!

Well today I have been writing the pattern for "Scottish Dancers".  This will be a FREE QAL hosted by Fort Worth Fabric Studio some time soon - end of July or early August depending on when the fabric arrives.  Oh how I prefer to sew quilts together over writing patterns.  That is why I am trying to get it done before the fabric arrives.

I have also been working on two SECRET (I can't show you) projects for my family round robin.  Oh these babies are going to be so beautiful!  I will say that I have paper pieced on one of them and done some very basic fun piecing on another.

Finally, I am sitting down to quilt on Mom's black and gold beauty.  Here is some progress I have made.



Friday Linky Parties include:

3 comments:

knitnkwilt said...

Your mom's quilt is beautiful, as is your quilting. Love those circle and pointy designs.

Karo Brauer said...

Dein quillt ist wunderschön wie ein Mosaik aus dem Orient .

Viele Grüße aus Deutschland Karo

Cheryll said...

The quilt is gorgeous ... Xox