Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Deana: Quilter's Garden BOM: October Mystery Revealed

It is time to release the October mystery for the Quilter's Garden.  I am calling it "Rotaries in Bloom".  

A row will look like this if you are making a throw size.  Queen size will have an extra block.

Remember, you must make a sewing machine block to swap in September in order to receive the "Rotaries in Bloom" pattern for October.  Late comers are welcome but will have to purchase past patterns they missed or come up with their own rows.





For those new to the Quilter's Garden, you can read the rules and sign up here.  This is a photo of a September swap block.


Linking up today with:

4 comments:

  1. Will you be machine or hand stitching your Blooms down? Your sewing machine block is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deana! I find this block quite funny... I don't know who thought of making flowers out of a rotary cutter, but this person has quite an imagination. And some humor too! One thing for sure, I never saw the like. I think my favorite is the red cutter with the green and white petals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking this next block. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.