Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 22, 2014

Deana: HMQ and more blocks cut out

I am linking up this Monday with Patchwork Times.

I have been filling in the circles on the Windmill Quilt.  I still have a lot of quilting to add, but this much progress is still fulfilling.  It is so much easier to quilt the same quilt pattern twice because the "deciding how to quilt it part" is already done.  I have made a couple of changes to simplify and save time.  I think it will be just as pretty.


 The front looks like this.  It is still covered in basting stitches, so it will look better once it is finished.
I am still making sewing machine blocks for the Quilter's Garden Row quilt BOM swap.  I just finished the hand work on this one this morning.


 I just cut out 4 more sewing machine blocks yesterday as shown below.
 The photo below is a sneak peak of strips cut for the next mystery in the Quilter's Garden ROW swap.  I will be releasing photos within the next couple of days so STAY TUNED!
I also hope to get these paper-pieced projects done within the next couple of days.  Two of them are Dear Jane blocks.  The other is the very outside ring of the circle on the horse quilt.










3 comments:

  1. Busy girl. Your windmill will be so beautiful when it is finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful work going on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Windmill quilt. So happy. And the quilting you are doing on it is great. Lots of other fun projects too....especially like that sewing machine block.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.