Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Deana: Barn update


Here is the latest progress on my Daughter's of Dorinda Mystery quilt.  I am very excited with how it is turning out.  My favorite part is always the newest part.
Here are some close-ups of the thread painted branches.  I'm not perfectly satisfied with them and may still work on them some.


This tree maybe needs a few more branches.  I also added one more badly needed black line on the barn roof.  It looks better now.

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! Great lokking mystery quilt, good luck with the rest of the quilt.

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is looking great! More beautiful every time. I'm like you, though. My newest blocks are always my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.